Can you believe all that God is doing at FCS? It's amazing to see the growth this year and we could not do it without each of you! Thank you for serving and working with us each week!
Read below for important info for this upcoming week!
NO FOOD OR DRINK PASSED CHECK IN. If you see students trying to bring it in, kindly ask them to throw it away before entering.
Vol Rally is at 6:20pm. See you then!
All groups should have had their first Small Group of the Year at this point. If you are having difficulty finding a time or have questions, please reach out to your Small Group Coaches. But what an amazing week! We officially have over 200 students attending a small group!
Please Make sure we are all sitting in the service this week. It helps set the tone for our students and other volunteers to be present and engaged. You all have been doing a great job of this, but there are still a few stragglers in the lobby.
Everyone should be entering through the breezeway doors. No exceptions. If you see a student or parent trying to enter any other door, please help us by directing them to Entrance C.
Check Ins will be different this week. We will be checking in students right at the doors of Entrance C to help eliminate students sneaking in without wristbands. Once a student is checked in and enters the doors, they are in. They should go outside or through the barrier gates without permission.
Great Job on your first week of Small Groups! Thank you for sending in your attendance!
Jr. High meets on campus after the service from 7:45-8:30pm. Each group has a designated area to meet on campus.
Small Group Questions
THE KINGDOM: Week 1
SCRIPTURE: Revelation 7:9–12
 After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,  and crying out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”  And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,  saying, “Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever! Amen.” (ESV)
GOAL OF SMALL GROUP: This week's small group is the first group of the year. Therefore your goal should be to lay out ground rules of small group, get to know each student, and begin to have a spiritual conversation. If small group isn't long this week, no big deal. Just be present and begin to create a safe place.
THINK ABOUT THIS: Leaders—small groups are the environment for students who want to grow spiritually. Therefore it is important for you to see the tone tonight.
- Review The Small Group Ground Rules
- Why are you deciding to be part of small group?
- What do you think the goal of small groups are?
- Why is it important for you to attend small group regularly instead of "off" and "on?"
- What impacted you from tonight's message?
- Are unity and diversity opposites? Or can they both exist?
- Why do you think that that diversity shows the glory of God?
- Pastor Landon asked three questions. -- What were they? And which one do you struggle with the most? (i.e. one people, one king, one language).
- Why is enjoying your faith more effective than preaching to people?
- Why is it important for us to be unified as a small group and a student ministry?
- Do you see this group as truly unified or are areas of disunity.
TRY THIS: Leaders—have everyone sign the small group ground rules and make sure your group is Using GroupMe to communicate throughout the week.